B.M. BIRLA AUDITORIUM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Wedding ceremonies are not allowed within the premises.
- Use of flower garlands and fire hazardous material should strictly be avoided inside the auditorium. Smoking, consumption of pan, pan masala, zarda and serving and consumption of eatables and all beverages in the visitor's gallery and in the function area is prohibited.
- Open flames, firecrackers, hand blasters and electronic blasters are prohibited inside the auditorium.
- Local law stipulates that all events must conclude by 11 pm.
- Deposition of a refundable security amount is mandatory. The refund will be affected within 15 days of the completion of the event after deducting applicable service tax, luxury tax and Nagar Nigam charges. The repair cost of any damage caused to the property during the event is recoverable from the above amount.
- Booking charges of lawns and exhibition areas do not include electricity charges.
- The security amount is refundable only to the organizer who has booked the premises.
- All payments must be made six days in advance through a/c payee bank drafts in favour of "B. M. BIRLA ASTRONOMICAL AND CULTURAL TRUST", payable at "Jaipur". All advances are non-refundable.
- The security of all displays inside and outside the premises and additional security arrangement are the sole responsibility of the event organizer.
- Additional 33% tariff is applicable on account of preparations and dismantling if the premise is occupied before the event and/or is not vacated within a stipulated period after conclusion of the event.
- Parking facility for the visitors is on charge basis, currently managed by a parking contractor. In case the party is not making the payment to the contractor, the amount will be deducted from the security money and subsequently paid to the contractor.
- The management reserves the right to cancel or discontinue an event.
- The lobby area is not available for erecting stalls. No flagpoles, decorative arches or other decorations are permissible. Nailing or pasting of visual displays on the walls is not allowed.
- No eateries are permissible inside the premises. The cafeteria is available for such purpose.
- Event organizers are expected to maintain cleanliness throughout the event.
- Submission of permission letter from the Police Commissioner, Jaipur, is mandatory for all events.
- If sales of articles is planned inside the premises during an event, please, forward the No
Objection Certificate (NOC), from the sales tax department seven days prior to the event.
- Excise Department permit is mandatory for serving alcoholic beverages during an event.
- Permission may also be sought from Fire Brigade Authorities prior to the event.
- For live or recorded musical performances a NOC from Phonographic Performance Ltd., G-11, Ground Floor,
Nizamuddin (West), New Delhi- 110 013, must be submitted prior to the event. Phonographic Performance Ltd.,
New Delhi, exclusively deals with the copyright issues of all forms of performing arts. This clause is
applicable, even if, the artist/s himself/themselves hold/s copyrights of his/their creations. Recording
of such performances without a proper approval from above the authority is against copyright laws with full
- The seat numbers "01" to "24" in the "D" row are reserved for the Management.
- All stage items should be carried through the back shutter gate.
- The courts of Jaipur shall have exclusive jurisdiction in dealing with all disputes.
- All Event Managers /Parties are requested to adhere to the time schedule. As per rules extra
money per hour will be charged if programme exceeds the given timings.
- The tariff as applicable at the time of event will be chargeable.